Hi! I'm Amber. I spend most of my time building things at Stripe and figuring out how to scale our product engineering organization.
Some projects I've worked on:
- Todidnt — A (work in progress!) CLI for finding
TODOs you always said you'd finish but haven't actually. Also, pretty graphs.
- Hiree — A tiny client-side app I built for myself for job-hunting purposes while I was in school.
- Bombermen — An overnight hack to recreate the classic "Bomberman" game, WebGL and Node.js style.
- WebIDE — An 18-hour hackathon project to build a collaborative, real-time browser IDE (before real-time was easy!).
- CrowdDB — A research project and paper that explored shelling database queries out to crowdsourcing platforms (e.g. Mechanical Turk).